Tuesday 10 April 2012

Mandy Bosch...

... will forever and always be Mandy Bosch to me, never mind that she goes by Amanda Saunders these days (well probably the last decade).  She is my oldest friend, dating back to the beginning of our school days and arrived here this morning with a friend of hers from Milton, Denise.  They were both grinning ear to ear when I met them at the airport and at first I thought this was because they were so happy to see me and Lola.  However, upon further examination of their eyes and the red wine dumped down Mandy's front I put two and two together and realised that their holiday started many hours before in the departure lounge of Lester B Pearson Airport. 
(Mandy is now out cold, having fought sleep for the last few hours, Denise is still fighting)
Mandy is the one with the wine down her front :)

No comments:

Post a Comment