Sunday 29 April 2012

Love for Latin Languages

I love Latin languages, if there is one language in the world I would love to learn it would be Italian, I think it is especially beautiful.  And since moving here, I have developed a love for another Latin language, Romanian.  But it is not only the languages I love, it is the expressions and hand movements that go along with the conversation (not sure they could communicate as effectively with hands tied up).  Last night I was treated to a lovely meal at Raluca's flat on the Rhine.  Besides the yummy meal and great company I loved just watching and listening to Raluca's animated stories :)


The best thing, is that this could be a story about anything, grocery shopping, cleaning, ex-boyfriends...

1 comment:

  1. Yes I agree and somehow Spanish and Italian seem more flowing than French (Never heard Rumanian) Anyhow I have started with Spanish so maybe after that Italian, All the best fromGus

    ReplyDelete