Monday 23 April 2012

Suzanna is 30!

After spending several hours getting my flat back to normal (I had to mop about a dozen times), I then started decorating for Suzanna's 30th birthday dinner.  It was a great meal, mainly because somehow (Bruton people will not be surprised) I managed to be in charge only of bread and booze.  So instead of my lasagna or Mexican (my staple dishes) they were treated to Maria's great curry, Marcia's fabulous noodle dish, and Raluca's fairly amazing homemade apple cake (rather than the store bought one I would have provided and pretended I baked).  Again, another lovely night and now I am ready for a long long long rest...

'We can work it out, yep I think this is how you take it, smile girls..'

Girls in hysterics, after watching boys trying to take the photo and getting themselves...

After many attempts finally got a picture

Happy Birthday Suzanna, you are fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. should I comment about the photo? should i not? should i comment?... :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm.. which photo? Of course comment, but only if nice comment! No mean ones on this blog!

    ReplyDelete