Wednesday 11 April 2012

Happy Birthday

I have been thinking of this post for the last few weeks, to write or not to write. But I am trying to put all the important things in my life on this blog and then I knew there was no way that I would not write something. Today would have been my Mum's 65th birthday, and I do not want the day to pass without saying Happy Birthday to her where ever she is today (I am sure she splits her time watching my father, my sister and me). She was taken ten years ago next month, and there is really not a day that goes by that some memory or thought of her does not come to me. She was an amazing woman, with a list of accomplishments that most people could not complete in two life times let alone one short one. I also want to say to my father and sister that I am thinking of you and feel so lucky to have you both in my life. Happy Birthday Mum, I know we all miss you.
One of our last photos, the December before in Barbados

No comments:

Post a Comment