Sunday 5 February 2012

Yummy Food Again

Since Scott and Babs left I have been back to eating my same old boring not so tasty cooking. So it was such a treat to have a meal prepared by a fabulous chef again last night at Brian (chef) and Fernanda's (sous chef) new flat. It was a great evening, with delicious food, a really good game (that I am now reigning champion of ;) ) and lovely people. Now have woken up to a beautiful but freezing cold day, trying not to call friends to go for brunch, but instead tackle my huge pile of marking. But after such a nice dinner, I really cannot face my usual tuna on crackers breakfast this morning...







1 comment:

  1. Great food ideas... Thanks for sharing
    Do you have love for cooking or just want to learn something new in the kitchen by watching Cooking classes ? Boost your cooking skills with our latest cooking courses and learn to cook from home.

    ReplyDelete