Friday 10 February 2012

Happy Happy Birthday

I would like to wish a very happy happy birthday to Robert, Henry, Gus, and  Bob who are all the same person, and also my father.  He is 71 today, although quite honestly could pass for someone at least a decade younger (I am sure he would like me to say two) and is quite simply the best father anyone could ask for.   I often think about how lucky I am to have him.  He has honestly and truly been the best father anyone could ask for, supportive, caring, intelligent, thoughtful, funny, insightful and always always there, even if an ocean and several countries away. 
And Dad I am  pretty sure you will read this, I love you very much, thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for me, have a wonderful day and come visit me soon!  I shall raise a toast in your honour tonight :).
Dancing with all the ladies last month in Barbados

Did I also mention he was a cow boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment