Monday 20 February 2012

Yorkshire Puddings

Yesterday, I successfully (well people ate it anyways) cooked a Sunday Roast in honour of Dawn and Bob (although should probably do Sunday fondue for people from the UK...). It was a great afternoon, full of food, laughter, chit chat, and games.  And not to tut my own horn but I must say that the big event of the day (for me anyways) was the success of my Yorkshire puddings.   Honestly, they are just going from strength to strength.  I am not giving up teaching just yet but think I could give Aunt Bessie (famous brand of Yorkshire puddings in UK) a run for her money.  
Anyways, I had a wonderful weekend, it was great to have Dawn and Bob here.  Back in the UK me and Dawn use to meet on a Friday for a glass of wine and a gossip.  I have missed these Fridays terribly but can safely say that we made up for every single Friday we have missed since August in this one short weekend...




No comments:

Post a Comment