Tuesday 31 January 2012

The Last Supper...For Now

So last night was Babs and Scotts last night and we went to a Greek restaurant in Germany with Patrick and Ellie. We had a wonderful night, and Babs and Scott once again generously treated everyone. We then went home and had a drink or two looking over old photos and reminiscing about all the adventures we have had over the years (and there have been quite a few). This accompanied by the fact that I really just did not want them to go made it fairly difficult to take them to the airport at five this morning. But I did reluctantly. Lola and I returned home to our empty flat feeling very depressed, Lola sulked into their bedroom, went back to bed and honestly I could hear her crying. And I am now in school, getting ready for my day, finding it fairly difficult to hold back my tears, in fact the first person I saw this morning asked how I was and my eyes welled up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment