Sunday 1 January 2012

2012

The start to 2012 for me was as most would expect, possibly a bit too much wine and bubbly, a lot of dancing and possibly a tear or two (so no changes there).  We had a great time at a friends restaurant on the sea (Blakey's, if you come, must go there), got home a bit late and today we are all moving very slowly. However, every year for the last three years instead of making resolutions I have written a list of ten things I would like to do that year, so I am going to do the same this year no matter how slow my brain is working now.
So here goes:
1) Learn to surf (started last week, so bit of a cheat)
2) Learn to speak conversational German
3) Start skiing again
4) Get engaged (this has been on going, but a girl can hope)
5) Visit 2 new countries
6) Go to California (no waves in land locked Switzerland)
7) Join a Swiss tennis club
8) Do a wine tour in the Alsace (on a bike)
9) Visit my God Daughter
10) Visit my mother's house before it is sold :(


No comments:

Post a Comment