Sunday 15 January 2012

Hotel de Chein

So Mum tells me that there have been complaints about my lack of contribution to the blog again and people are wondering where I was in the family pictures in Barbados. Well I visited a 'hotel' in France for two weeks and then went to awesome Asa's house. Now when Mum dropped me in France I must say she was being a bit of a baby, crying and crying (fairly embarrassing around the other dogs really), I had to try hard to be tough for both of us. But, the hotel was lovely, underfloor heating, electric door to my own run, a decorated room, daily walks and regular feeding times. I am not sure what all the crying was about really (although I would have liked the underwater themed room). But then I really went to paradise spending just over a week with Asa and family, loads of new smells, beds to choose from, and places to walk. I must say it is nice to have mum back (as she does spoil me rotten) but at the same time I am looking forward to my next holiday (especially if that cute Yorkie is next to my room again).

No comments:

Post a Comment