Tuesday 24 January 2012

Babs and Scott

Both me and Lola are two very happy girls as Babs and Scott arrived last night for a whole eight days! They are my old house mates from Bruton, two of my bestest friends, and all feels right when they are back with us (especially to Lola who loves Scott more than anyone else in the world).  Where ever, when ever we are together we manage to have a great time and I often wonder how I held down any job living with them, as we certainly lived life to the fullest.  And based on their first night, I can see that nothing has changed, my fully stocked fridge is looking a bit empty this morning and I drank my body weight in diet coke on the way to work (always a good sign).  Luckily I am a hardened pro now (medicine cabinet full, and a pint of water always by the bedside) and can easily handle a week.  Of course, it may take me the month of February to recover but they are more than worth it...

All tanned and gorgeous, just back from Bali

Our little family

No comments:

Post a Comment