Monday 2 January 2012

Resolution #1

So yesterday I started to work on resolution number 1, learning how to surf.  My lesson was fairly short lived as within minutes of walking into the sea I stepped on something that felt like two needles.  But me being the tough young lady that I am, carried on, until the pain got a bit much and I started losing feeling in my toes.  It was actually probably the most painful experience of my life (and i honestly barely shed a tear).  Anyways, got out of the sea went to the life guards, who told me to go to the hospital as it looked like I stood on a lion fish and their prognosis seemed to be a non reassuring calmly spoken death. 
So went to the hospital, did not die, they sorted my foot out and I gave over 300 dolllars, what a fabulous way to start 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, happy 2012!! Talking about getting off on the right foot!! it can only get better from here ;) I am sure of it! Cheers, M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year too!! Not giving up just yet!

    ReplyDelete