Sunday 4 September 2011

Lola's Basel

So just over a month and I love it here! Must admit I was reluctant and grumpy at first. Where were all my fields to run in and how come I am not allowed in parks, rubbish! But mum soon found some nice places to walk and all is good in the world. Mum is at work a long time during the day but i have this wonderful lady, Fernanda, who walks me everyday. She is so fun, she calls me Lolita as she realises I have a bit too much attitude to be called Lola. Mum then comes home and takes me for along walk and then we spend every night together. I must admit I do miss my mini Cheddars but so glad not to be in the pub all the time! And I got my mum all to myself so what could be better. Even on the weekends, mum organises some day trips with my new good friend Lupien (German Shepard), and then we go home and chill out together. I would love all my friends to visit from Bruton, I will show you all the great smells in the neighbourhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment