Wednesday 28 September 2011

My Competitive Nature...

Okay, I have been known to be slightly competitive, some may even suggest a bit more than slightly (although there is nothing wrong with some harmless competition ;) ).  Anyways, creating this blog has been great  and the blog spot team are great at giving me loads of facts about people who have a look (not who anyone is, but numbers and from which countries).  So one page they show me offers a world map with countries coloured in where people have looked... The uncoloured countries are driving me NUTS! I am actually thinking about how I can drive around Europe, logging in, just to light places up.  So, the point, if anyone of you travel anywhere please log me in!!! You will be saving me loads of money, as Europe is not cheap and then I would have to go to Asia, and then South America and so on...  This blog could end up costing me a fortune!

Thank you, lots of love, your very pathetic friend Amanda x

1 comment:

  1. I BET you can't get me a ticket for the Utd game in December!

    ReplyDelete