Saturday 3 September 2011

Trams

So I was just taking the tram home, thinking how wonderful they are and how clever the Swiss are. First of all, they are fabulous for people who suffer with claustrophobia, not having to go underground, how wonderful. But they are not just brilliant for those phobia suffers, everyone is a winner with the tram, think if the tunnel in the underground collapses you are in trouble. If the tube breaks down you are stuck underground, with a tram you can just get off and grab a bus. Also, and, a big benefit is you can find your way around using the trams, if you have a tram map you can just follow them to find where you are going. Brilliant these trams are, was definitely my decision as my ride was coming to an end.
So as i got off at my stop having decided that the tram was the way forward and I would start a campaign for them world wide, another tram came flying around the corner, screeching to a halt before running me over. So I have subsequently decided to put my campaign on hold further more investigation...

No comments:

Post a Comment