Tuesday 5 March 2024

War Muesum

We had an extra night and day in Vietnam.  This was quite nice as usually schools rush you back.  We had dinner together Sunday night and Monday I wandered around exploring.  I went to the war museum, which was unsurprisingly very depressing.  Seems we have not learnt a thing.  Maybe all the world powers should take a time out and visit some.  I just cannot believe they/we continue to let history repeat itself.  






Sunday night dinner and walk around.  I was admiring the beauty of this building and then saw the sign.  Is it a sign?!






A nice lucch to end a very crazy week off.  I definitely feel totally unrested and could use another break.  But no complaints as a lot of new experiences and even better seeing some very special people.


No comments:

Post a Comment