Sunday 24 March 2024

Phuket Long Weekend

Last year we visited Phuket often and this school year had not been yet.  That made it an easy decision when a friend asked us to join her family for a long weekend.  We stayed at a beach right beside the airport for ease and I could not believe how much it had changed.  Phuket is just crazy developed now, it is almost unrecognisable.  Sebastian and myself arrived Thursday night and Luis Friday.  Friday we had a great day with Janelle and family at one of my favourite places, Blue Tree.  And Friday night we had dinner with friends on the beach.  A perfect day.  It is so nice to see trees, grass, beach and blue skies!



For the first hour we were the only ones there, then maybe 20 more people came.  It is amazing.  It cost me and Sebastian 15 pounds for the entire day and that included the water park, all the chairs, an amazing water show, water scooters (that drag you fast at bottom of the pool), paddle boards... It has even improved since my last time there, I just love it there. 


The restaurant was always good but the food now was unbelievable .  
Amber from BISP (old school) came to say hi.


And Luis then arrived in time for dinner with Luke and Celia.  Luke lived with us in Phuket and is possibly one of the nicest humans I have ever met.  His girlfriend is also pretty fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment