Sunday 3 March 2024

SENIA Conference

I came with three other colleagues for a conference on inclusion.  How to support both sides of the spectrum, those students with learning disabilities and the gifted.  It has been very inspiring and just what I needed.  It is great to learn and discuss ways to support the students in the best way possible.  It is also great to hear what other schools are doing, share practice and make connections.  And also reconnect, I saw some more of the old EcuaFam and Doug (Maria's husband who I worked with in Basel).  The first day was full on and I followed with a lie down at the pool and then another evening with Jocelyn and my colleagues.  


Yay Doug!!
Another surprise, Jay from Ecuador days.
My team :)


Had to get a hat.



Beautiful weather.


What a great catch up we had.  Super to see Jocelyn, cannot wait till we meet again.


No comments:

Post a Comment