Saturday 24 February 2024

Taipei, Tawain

Yesterday was one of the longest days of my life.  In fact, it was really like a 48 hour long day.  After I stayed out a wee bit late the night before at wine club I managed to drag myself up at 6am to start my day.  First, of course, I had to get through school, that in itself was quite the challenge.  After, I came home to pack and get Sebastian ready to leave at 7pm in plenty of time for our 11pm flight.  We arrived in Taipei wide awake and ready for the start of our holiday. Surprisingly, Sebastian did not even sleep for the hour taxi's ride to Jacqui's apartment.  Everyone then got up to start the adventures.  We headed out for a beautiful morning walk and breakfast.  We then got ready for our taxi to the Lakeshore hotel in Hsinchu.  This hotel was what all the children were dying for.  I have never seen a play centre like in a hotel.  It was freezing and I would never go anywhere near it if Sebastian was not with me.  Basically a kid 's dream, adults nightmare.  












They are so happy to be together again.  It is very sweet and I am also super happy to see Auntie Jacqui again.
After very little sleep the night before, and a full day from 5am playing he was exhausted.  Sebastian literally fell a sleep mid sentence.  




No comments:

Post a Comment