Saturday 17 February 2024

Escaping the Pollution - Koh Samet

I suppose if I wanted to try and put a positive spin on everything, the pollution for these three months a year is getting us out of the city a lot.  I am determined to have Sebastian in clean air at least every other weekend.  During the week they are often stuck with indoor play and our pool is hard to get too.  I am so thankful we have air filters and a large apartment but still it is not enough.  Although the other weekend I met a family who had just moved from Senegal, their favourite thing about their move to Bangkok is how clean the air is!  I suppose all relative, in Senegal it was twice our levels.  But either way trying to escape.  This has brought us to the closest island from Bangkok, 2.5 hour drive and 10 minute boat across.  It is beautiful and lovely to be by the sea.




Clever Mummy packed 10 pair of shorts for Sebastian and not one t-shirt.  He is wearing mine, but loved it!

I went to take a photo of Luis and Sebastian and caught this.  Every single person taking a full length video of the first show.  10 minutes on their phone that I am sure they will never share with anyone.  And probably take it every night.

And then caught Luis doing the same thing! Thankfully, some of it was of me and Sebastian!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment