Saturday 10 February 2024

Day/Night Tour in Bangkok

Bridget and Jamie were quite keen to see what we like about Bangkok.  As I try very hard not to leave my 1/2km radius it was pretty easy to see all our hots spots.  We started Saturday at the nearby mall, not my favourite spot they needed some stuff.  We then headed don our canal to the Jim Thompson House.  Again, not my favourite spot but I had heard it as a nice place to walk around and eat.  He is famous for the silk trade and then going missing.  I found this bi annoying as really hate an unfinished story.  The lunch there as meant to be 'interesting' and 'posh' but I found the plates small and expensive.  At this point I felt I as letting them down.  But luckily are night time spots were all great.  Our Thai meal at a local restaurant as amazing.  Then we did a little bar hopping and it was just the perfect night.














Lovely to get to know Jamie and Bridget.

No comments:

Post a Comment