Sunday 1 October 2023

Staycation with Sebastian and Lola

Luis had a work event planned for Saturday night, one that I knew might go a bit late.  So instead of just hanging at home I decided to take Sebastian and Lola to a hotel on the river.   Bangkok is huge, so although still in the same city it is a part we never get to go too.  October is a fairly slow month in Thailand so there are some great deals to be had at hotels.  We just went to a basic IBIS but the outside was beautiful and they were great with Lola.


View from the room.

My toes and hotel towel matched perfectly.




Sebastian was super excited for snacks and movies.  But within two minutes was fast alseep.





October is a busy month for us.  We are barely in Sethiwan.  I hope the rest of the month is as beautiful as this weekend.  Bangkok is registering green with pollution and the sun was shining.  I cannot imagine this will last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment