Friday 13 October 2023

La La Muhka Khao Yai

I had big aspirations about taking Sebastian out into the wild in a tent we put up ourselves.  I have possibly destroyed that dream by taking him glamping this week.  But I have loved it and boy has he loved it.  It still has all the things I remember loving about camping: 1) Sleeping in a ten (albeit without a whirlpool, kingsize bed and TV in it) 2) Making loads of new camping friends.  Sebastian's social life has been huge since we arrived.  He has loads of play and dinner dates 3) Roasting marshmallow's, although you will see below this is slightly different as well.  4) Swimming, here in a pool and not a Great Lake but feel like both are freezing (not sure why it is so cold here).  Our first day and night was brilliant.  Sebastian made new best friends from The Netherlands.  Play is the universal language and they are having a great time.
















I love this place.


No comments:

Post a Comment