Wednesday 23 August 2023

World Cup Finals

School has been crazy.  Off the carts busy.  I already feel like I have been here months.  This weekend have to go on a trip, next weekend in for something else.  Monday night we have to be here for an open house.  I just have no time for anything. I cannot believe the final was on Sunday night and I am only writing about it now.  I was so tired I even forgot to take photos of my Barbie movie night that I was so happy to have!  I loved the movie but have no photos.  Sunday evening we headed down a local sports bar for the World Cup final.  I was so excited and so sad when England did not win.  For some reason I was so sure that they would.  Sebastian was also sad and cried and cried after the game.  But he also said later it was the best night ever and he had so much fun with the Gray's. 











A fun night out despite the result.  And I still cried like a baby with emotion that a packed pub were all watching.




No comments:

Post a Comment