Thursday 31 August 2023

First Wine Club Back

First Wine club back I asked all the ladies to bring back a wine from their travels.  We got some great ones from Europe, South Africa, New Zealand and some from the local supermarket (for those of us who forgot).  Imagine, I made the rule and then forgot myself.  Whoopsie, might have had something to do with planning the busiest summer of my life.  But I did manage to find a cremant from the Alsace in Villa.  I love this bubbly wine, and it brought back memories from my Basel days.  The Alsace is a region in France just above Basel where we would frequent often.  I hope we can make it there again one day soon! Back to wine night.. It was a lovely night of catching up and sharing some lovely world wide wines.












It was also nice to see another apartment building as so often just stick around our streets.  And we enjoyed a nice rainy season walk home.



No comments:

Post a Comment