Saturday 5 August 2023

Lego Land

Sebastian has been obsessed with going to lego land since the beginning of this year.  I have no idea where he heard of it but he has gone on and on about it.  So it was only fitting that we spent our last full day at Lego land.  It is only half hour from Marlow and we got the Hopkin/Fisk crew to join us.  A great day was had by all. We loved the rides, the lego and especially the submarine.











The submarine was especially amazing.  I was really surprised of how good and exciting it was.  It was pretty packed but I thought most queues went pretty quickly and the ones that did not I feel like I could have fixed if they just used a better strategy (like counting properly).  Sebastian loved it and we all had a lovely day.


No comments:

Post a Comment