Monday 14 August 2023

The Amazing Race Bangkok

The school ended the first week back with The Amazing Race Bangkok! The students come back next week, so this was without them.  I was determined to win, but the first clue let us down.  It was brilliantly organised but a little problem with that clue.  The good thing was that I knew we could not win from the beginning and therefore I just got to enjoy it.   My team was Lindsay from year one here and also Chris and Kerry who have come here from LIS in The Bahamas.  I am so excited to have them here!




















The race took us all over the city. There were check points, challenges, all forms of transport and dinner and drinks provided at the end at a beautiful venue.  It was so well done and so enjoyable, even though we did not win!



No comments:

Post a Comment