Thursday 29 April 2021

Two Functions in one Day

I very rarely have events to go to, let alone during the week.  We definitely host a lot but very rarely are hosted.  This is not a complaint really, as I love hosting and I know it is not everyone's cup of tea.  Yesterday I had a drinks function for a leaving teacher and then we were invited to our neighbour's for dinner.  Sam and Courtney live in the cottage we stayed in our first few days on the island.  Sam runs, with some others, a coral farm on the island.  A very interesting and important venture.


Of course, before both of these events there must be beach time with Sebastian.
Then out for a goodbye drink for Allison Crowe, who has finished her role at the school.


I hate being invited somewhere and then saying we are veggie.  Which I realise is a big mistake.  I was positive they knew, but turns out they did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment