Tuesday 6 April 2021

Easter 2021

What a fantastic Easter Sunday we had. The company, all the delicious food everyone brought, treasure hunt, Easter Quiz and football match (girls won) made it an Easter to remember.





Sebastian started off the celebrations by painting eggs.  This was his first one, he did it all himself.  Beautiful!

All set and ready to go.

My family in the Bahamas.  I do not believe you cannot chose your family.  I am super lucky to have fabulous actual family and I also make additional families everywhere I live.







I was so proud of my clever little hunt and the kids were so excited to find the clues.

Football match, I even scored two goals.  I hate to brag but one might have been the winning shot.

A terrific day.  Usually we are traveling all the holidays and I must say it was super nice to actually celebrate Easter this way.



No comments:

Post a Comment