Wednesday 21 April 2021

Birthday Morning

 It is fair to say I am one very lucky lady.  I have woken up to my 44th birthday, which I can barely type let alone say.  But yep, I am definitely in my mid forties now, no denying it.  And I am not.  A very clever man told me a few years ago, that I should not complain about getting older as it is a privilege many never have.  Every birthday should be celebrated and I love celebrating mine and others.  Back to me being a lucky lady...  I woke up to so many presents and a breakfast and singing and dancing.  I felt so special and so loved.  I then went to school and felt even more love. 

Sebastian made this fabulous card

We did a morning Happy Birthday dance
I had to open all these presents! So lucky!

I arrived at school and IB1 gave me some cookies, I love this class.  A great start to the day and now looking forward to the evening events.




No comments:

Post a Comment