Friday 2 April 2021

Dominating at Dominoes

I love dominoes, I have not played in probably almost 20 years but I love it.  In my early, to mid-twenties, I played loads and was quite good (if I do say so myself).  But like I said I have not played in years, mainly as it has not been something play in other countries I have lived... until now.  The other day Chris, a friend at school's husband was talking about how much he loves it.  He is from the Bahamas and it is a thing here too.  Last night they came over for dinner and I suggested bringing along the dominoes.   It all came flooding back and I would not like to brag but guess who won.  It was a great night, it would have been either way but it was the cherry on top of the cake.  Actually, I hate cherries, it was the glass of wine to go along with the cake!






It was also Megan's birthday earlier on in the week so a reason to celebrate.


No comments:

Post a Comment