Friday 14 August 2020

We Made it

 I can hardly believe I am writing this.  But we made it! After almost five months we have a home again.  We were so lucky, our school organised a private plane to get us here as no commercial ones are flying.  They met us with food and water and are just amazing.  Gladys, our new super cool landlady, is just the best.  We loved her in seconds.  We have not been able to explore the island and who knows when we will be able too as we are in lockdown till who knows.  But I would say we don't have it too bad.

I was hoping this was our plane.
But it wasn't
I felt a little nervous when they were finding it hard to fit all our luggage.


But we had a fabulous pilot who got us all there in one piece.

Our new home

and 30 seconds away

Is the beach.  We are not really allowed to be on it right now though... More to come, have lots to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment