Friday 21 August 2020

Overwhelmed

  I always knew I was out of my depth teaching a new course and taking on a new role.  But today I felt sick about it all day long.  I feel so unprepared and do not really know what the heck I am doing.  It does not help that our shipment is not here, so I have no calculators, textbooks, and other resources that I need.  I am like a piano teacher with no piano.  Combine that with the fact we cannot meet any other teachers due to lockdown and will be teaching online.  Well, let's just say panic is setting in!  So instead of preparing today, I made everyone break the rules and go for a swim.


He hated putting this on, but so cute.

Path to the beach


We need visitors to help with these pictures.  Who knows when that will be as they expect the lockdown to be extended again this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment