Saturday 15 August 2020

Second House

What I did not write yesterday was my big disappointment in the house I pretty much made our family take and my huge love for the one that Luis actually wanted.  The blue one is perfect for a holiday but definitely not a home.  We also learned the pink one we originally chose but I made us change was probably taken.  I was devastated and really was unsure how I would live here.  I mean the beach is fabulous but the inside space was just too small for us and Lola.  I woke up super sad this morning and pretty much begged our wonderful landlady to somehow let us switch.  And she was wonderful, she really wants us to be happy and let us take the pink one!  I felt 1000 times better and finally excited to be here and living on the beach.  We are moving in next week and I will put photos up once we have it all decked out.

Here it is!
View from our bedroom
Sebastian living on his fourth island since birth, he has got this island life down to a tee.
Pointing the way to the beach
We are still on lockdown but here is the beach!  We can go on in the morning and it is just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment