Tuesday 31 March 2020

Mangos

It looks like we are going to have a lot of time on our hands over the next few weeks and unfortunately, it looks more like months.  The Coronavirus that was largely dismissed months ago as something similar to the flu has taken control of the world.  Currently affecting 202 countries and almost one million people, that we know of.  I feel extremely lucky to be able to stay at home with family as I know many people around the world are not as fortunate.  We have space, warm weather, food and most importantly each other.  The last few days we have been catching up on things we do not take time for, I have been fixing my blog (from when I lost all my photos) and looking through old photos.  Tonight I cooked a dish I have not made for about ten years, eggplant parmigiana, and I must say it was delicious (I should have taken a picture but we ate it too fast).  Luis has started a couple University courses and Sebastian is getting stronger and more determined every hour.
 Passed out from trying to get into everything
 Sebastian on lockdown
His new favourite food, mango.  Dad is thrilled to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment