Tuesday 10 March 2020

Sunday Funday

I cannot believe it is Tuesday and I am now only blogging about Sunday.  As the world goes mad over the Coronavirus (I hope that I don't live to regret this comment) we took Sam and Nick to the South East to stay a night without us.  We had lunch and a swim with them before heading back to what felt like a very empty house.







Last week I posted about the island still being crazy busy.  I now realise that parts are and parts are super empty.  This hotel had no one in it, and usually, it is ridiculously busy.  I have not really mentioned the Coronavirus, and I guess I should so that I remember when I read this back at 80 (assuming I get anywhere near there).  I guess I do not really see it here, well no one has had it in Phuket and according to the government not many in Thailand. I think now we can only really watch and wait to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment