Sunday 8 December 2019

Sebastian's Christmas Party

I think it is pretty normal to be hopeful that your children enjoy the same things you do.  And possibly some (most) will try to push their children in that direction, fan of football buy them footballs, an artist buy them artist materials, a swimmer throw them in the pool etc.  Well we are no different and as my husband likes to call me his social butterfly I might be trying to pass this legacy on to Sebastian (as my parents did to me).  Therefore, yesterday Sebastian hosted his first Christmas party for the babies in his baby group and their families.
 He asked me for a little help, so I decorated the tree the night before and in the morning cooked three lasagnas, set a table, tidied the house and got everything ready for the guests (he only gets this treatment while he is in single digits).
 He was not a huge fan of those ears
Sebastian and Salyn

 All the babies and adults chatting
 The gang just hanging out discussing Christmas plans.
 Lunch which I was pretty proud of.
 Salyn and Sebastian discussing the upcoming UK election or their love of milk, could be either one really.
 Out for a family walk, he was one happy boy after he pulled off the baby party of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment