Monday 16 December 2019

Chiang Rai

I seem to remember writing a post about traveling with a baby after or during our time in Bali.  I am not sure why I did not reread it before coming on this adventure!  But to be fair I think now we are a little better at it.  In Chiang Rai we stupidly had a room with no balcony which meant by 8pm we had to whisper to each other while Sebastian slept.  Here in Chiang Mai things have improved, we have a huge balcony and a big room.  Now we can sit out at night while Sebastian sleeps, this is a win!  I have also learnt that we can only really plan one adventure a day, besides just going on walks and wandering about.  So we are learning!  Anyways, we arrived in Chiang Mai yesterday and so far I really love the city.  It has a lovely feel and even though only a three hour drive from Chiang Rai it is much warmer.
 Vegan Thai, highly recommended to us and it was our first stop.

 Some pictures of our street

 Someone is dying to try real food


Just spent the morning having a long breakfast and a little walk around and now back in the room for nap time ad planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment