Monday 30 December 2019

Not Quite Home

We woke up yesterday morning excited to walk around before having an early lunch at our favourite restaurant and heading to the airport and back to Phuket.

It started great, this place, Ethos, is the best food ever. We had a very filling delicious lunch and then hailed a taxi to catch our flight.
Or so we thought, but on arriving to the crazy busy Bangkok airport I discovered I booked the flight for the 29th of... September not December.  Well done me.
 No problem it is not like December 29th is a busy day to fly...  Only one of the busiest days, so no flight out.  A few hours later going to airlines, searching on line and calling and we had some not so cheap tickets for the next day.  And of course all of this was easy as we did not have a baby with us.. oh wait we did!
 We changed airports, booked a hotel, had a beer and everyone felt a little better and even more excited to get home to Lola.
I could not be more happy to be home with Lola Cola.  It was a great way to end a crazy year.  Well at least no one will be surprised that it is the way I ended my year!







No comments:

Post a Comment