Friday 23 August 2019

Family

I think family comes in all different shapes and forms, and blood is not always a requirement.  I have said it quite a few times on here that I feel very lucky to have loads of people in this world that I consider family.  
 In saying that I do have the most amazing blood family.  I was so happy that Nicola and Freda could come and spend so much time with baby Sebastian Henry.  It was so special that they were such a big part of his first month and I miss them so much already.  


We tried very hard to capture the perfect cousin photo.  To be honest they are both so perfect it did not really matter.

 Jake helping Luis do Sebastian's footprint.
And then there are the Hopkins.   I just can't express my thankfulness to them and all their support over the last two months.  Tomorrow is our last full day and I am going to have to try very hard to keep my tears back until the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment