Sunday 4 August 2019

Be Kind and Family

There are many things I want for Sebastian Henry and there are many things I would like him to be.  But by far the most important thing to me is that he is Kind.  I hope that he will grow to be a man that shows kindness to the people, animals and world around him, all other qualities would be a bonus.   Therefore, I was thrilled about this book we found yesterday, and so happy it will be his first book from his mother.  I highly recommend it to all, children or adults.  It is fantastic.
Really beautiful and a great gift for any right wing friends one may have with children (just to let you know they may not like the book).
 I have been so lucky to have been able to spend so much time here with my Hopkin family and to have Nicola and Freda here for ten days.

 Nicola, Freda and baby Sebastian
Today Nicholas came again to meet Sebastian Henry, we had a another great day with him.  He is really one of the most switched on young adults I know.
My favourtie picture yet, Sebastian chilling out after a long night of screaming.  Poor fella has had a few long nights as we figure out this whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment