Wednesday 14 August 2019

Exciting Arrivals

I was super excited to receive two important deliveries today.  One is Sebastian Henry's first passport, I am so happy that at three weeks old he is already on course to be quite the world traveller.  We are working hard to ensure that he has several different passports that will hopefully open loads of door to him. I have struggled my whole life to feel a true identity with a place (or people to accept the identity that i have chosen), I am hoping that we teach Sebastian to embrace being part of many cultures and how beautiful and special that is.
 Look at how cute his picture is!

The second thing he has little choice with.  He has to be a Liverpool fan really, we cannot accept any other teams.   Just wish he had the chance to watch just one game with his Grandpa Henry...

No comments:

Post a Comment