Tuesday 30 July 2019

Sebastian's First Day Out

Yesterday we took Sebastian out for his first day off the island.  Day six is a bit late to show him off, but the surgery recovery is preventing me from doing all that I want to do.  I just never realised how teeny tiny new borns are, particularly him at just over six pounds.  I think it makes him extra super duper cute (well that and I am his biased mother) and it was nice to be stopped in the street so people could have a peak.  We went to the park for a play, well Freda played as he cannot really do the monkey bars yet and then to our favourite cafe for lunch.

 Lunch at Fego
 Park change
 Shelly also came for a visit
And a nice afternoon spent outside upon on our return.  Time is flying by and we are learning and falling more in love by the minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment