Monday 1 July 2019

Heron Lodge Meals

I love meal times here at Heron Lodge, the whole day actually revolves around food and bonding over it.  We all have a big breakfast together and then not too long after lunch and then start thinking about the evening meal.  It is so nice to have so many people around a table chatting about the day or days a head.  When you have had a bad day it is almost impossible not to perk up after a Hopkin meal.  


 Big Sunday breakfast before Nicola, Freda and Nick headed off.
 My turn to cook.. No surprise then that we had an Indian take away.


Last night Frankie and her friend Penny prepared a BBQ.  I usually am not a fan of BBQ's as people tend to only have one (which is fair enough) and I can't handle veggie and meat on the same one.  But here they have a meat BBQ and a veggie BBQ so it is a whole different ball game.  One thing is for sure if I was not big before a few more weeks here and me and baby will be significantly larger!

No comments:

Post a Comment