Monday 15 July 2019

Michelle and Henley

We had a lovely weekend, after our adventures in the Cotswolds.  Michelle came to visit again and we enjoyed a meal out with Roy and Denny.

 Just down to Zizzi's, as I was in charge of choosing the restaurant and failed to appreciate the popularity of Marlow, especially on a Saturday.  However, the food was good and really it is all about the company.  I am super excited that me and Michelle are both pregnant together and hope our little ones become as close as we are.




Sunday we drove to Henley to check out another town and walk along the Thames in a different location.  I could not believe I had never been to the town before.  Once upon a time I did travel by boat to watch the regatta but it might have been a bit of a bubbles day as did not really recognise the town!

No comments:

Post a Comment