Thursday 4 July 2019

Sun still Shining

I have been here almost two weeks and the sun is still shining.  I have said it a million times and probably will a few more, but really think no lovelier place to be than the UK in the sunshine. The week has been filled with some ups and downs as I battled with the NHS about the birth of our baby.  But without going into all the details I finally got somewhere yesterday and now feel like I can breathe.  I did not really realise the strain it was putting on me until it was actually sorted.  


 A few pictures from around the island.  So lucky to be here.

Most of my ups include this wonderful family, our nightly BBQ's, outside dining, chats and walks.  i would have most certainly lost the plot this week without them.  I actually think I am almost ready to pack that hospital bag that people keep telling me about.

No comments:

Post a Comment