Thursday 21 February 2019

Paddling Adventures

I do love where we are staying but the slow internet is making it hard for my blog!  And I have so much beautiful pictures to share.  Most of those will have to wait as to get these few through was difficult enough.  We had another beautiful day of reading, chilling out and paddling around.  Today Lola captained us to another bay for a nice swim and walk around before returning back to our own.  She was so good, it was quite amazing, I think she enjoys leading the pack.
 I had some of me actually properly paddlig but taking too long to download!
 She just sat and took it all in.


 This paddling adventure was last month but I just learnt how to get the pictures off the go-pro and I thought this one was especially lovely (and to be fair still a paddling adventure!
Tomorrow there will be many more pictures to come, but right nwo I am in need of some dinner and my L's are waiting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment