Monday 4 February 2019

Jacqui and Q Time

I had a lovely Sunday afternoon with Jacqui and Quinlan.  I finally went to a place that I hear loads about., Firefly   Good food, good price and the use of the pool for the day (pools usually do not appeal to me as I know they are full of wee, but hey ho and it did not disappoint.  Another scorcher of a day, so nice to have a pool (wee included) a step away.  We had a chilled afternoon putting the world to right.  
 All the toys, but what could be better than the sunblock to play with :)

 To be fair this is the furthest I got in.  Just not into the water, which is funny as growing up you couldn't keep me out (guess I did my pool time).

And what a lovely surprise for lunch, loads of Amanda friendly food.  Loved this hummus grilled veggie pita pocket.  

No comments:

Post a Comment