Sunday 17 February 2019

Paddle Board Lola

We had another great day in Krabi before we head off tomorrow to our favourite island,  Koh Lanta.  I love taking Lola on holiday and anyone who says that animals cannot express emotions should spend one with her.  She is so super duper happy to be spending all day and night with us, and loves her new little home and it is just such a joy to watch.  Today she was Queen of the paddle boards, at the front navigating our path.   She certainly impressed some Thai children who were rolling around with laughter watching her.

 She loves her life jacket, she actually gets excited when I pick it up.

 Leading the way.


Finished with a well deserved relaxing time on the beach.
 After a few hours rest we were out again to try and have a better dinner than last night.  Yesterday evening, due to panic hunger, we had the worst meal I have had since I have been in Thailand  It was by far the worst Indian I have ever had.
So tonight we had it all planned out, to avoid any hungry restaurant choosing I was back on the Trip Advisor.  Never again will I not trip advise before eating and what a find.  It was probably one of the best Indian meals we have ever had (Krabi has dozens of Indian restaurants here, not sure why but suits me just fine).

No comments:

Post a Comment