Monday 25 February 2019

Back to the Grind

We tried to squeeze as much holiday time as we could before heading back.  Having some breakfast, beach time, lunch and then starting the journey home.  Not that it is a long journey, 4 hours, which should have been less but the ferry traffic was fairly bad.  I was actually surprisingly happy to be back in our house, felt a bit like home, but nothing compared to Lolas excitement who seemed thrilled to be back.

 Lola taking in the last views.

 Until I broke the news that I would be starting work again the next day.
 The last lunch before hitting the road.

My gang of dogs were all waiting for their walk this morning, as usual, they were super excited to see me and Lola come out of the house.  Extra treats and love for all of them.  Had the best vacation and super happy to be home to the same blue skies and sunshine.  Not as thrilled to be at my desk right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment